Book Ordering Procedures
Are you a bookseller? Here is how to order Spotlight Publishers books
Outlined below is a detailed procedure for book store owners (bookshops) or libraries who wish to purchase our books.
Mode of ordering
- Once you determine how many titles you require please list them down, indicating the number of copies you require per title, then email, fax or post your order using the addresses provided.
- Alternatively you can fill in the order form online, depending on your preferred mode of communication.
Processing of order
- Once your order is received it is analysed against your credit status and if your account is clean, your order will be packed and dispatched to you within 24 hours.
- If you are a credit customer and have not exceeded your credit period/credit limit your order will be processed and despatched immediately.
- If you are a cash customer your proforma invoice will be prepared, within 12 hours, and the order value advised to you immediately. You will either be required to deposit the cash in our bank account and fax the deposit slip or send a cheque before the books are despatched to you.
- The time taken for your order to reach you after despatch is largely dependent on the mode of transport you have opted to use.
Dispatch of order
We have carefully selected the courier services to use in order to avail to you reliable, prompt and affordable service providers who will not inflate your costs of doing business. You will therefore end up paying nominal courier charges for prompt delivery of your orders to your doorstep. The main courier service providers we use are:
- N.T.L Parcel Service: Take an average of 24 hours to deliver consignments to your doorstep but have the most competitive charges in the market.
- Based on your preference, we can also use other courier Service providers such as Superstar, Luxury Shuttle Tours & Travels Ltd., 2NK Shuttle, Raha Shuttle, Bomet Line, among others
All our regular customers will have already identified their preferred courier service while new and irregular customers will be required to specify their preferred courier service on ordering.
Some factors which may delay your order
- Overdue debt: You will be required to pay all overdue debts before processing any new order.
- Unpaid cheques: Ifany ofyourcheques have been returned by the bank we shall require either cash deposit or clearance of your current cheque before releasing your order.
- Delayed receipt of order: It is advisable to fax, email or give your order by telephone for prompt processing. Ensure that you get the full names of the recipient of your telephone order for the necessary follow up.